[-] DCS Engineers with Siemens SPPA-T3000
DCS Engineers with Siemens SPPA-T3000 experience required for ongoing assignment work medium to long term. Interested in all versions : SPPA-T3000 Control System, SPPA-D3000 Diagnostic Suite, SPPA-E3000 IEC 61850 Electrical Solutions, SPPA-P3000 Process Optimization Software, SPPA-M3000 Energy Management Software, SPPA-R3000 Turbine Controls, and SPPA-S3000 Simulator.
[-] Commissioning and Start Up Managers
Commissioning and Start Up Managers required for projects worldwide on CCPP, coal and oil fired power plant. Leaders both technically and managerially are needed in an expanding corporate team for Projects and Consultancy. Experience on GE, Alstom, Siemens, Mitsubishi, Hitachi equipment of all capacities.
[-] Chemist - Mediterranean
Shanahan Engineering require a Chemist (Combined cycle power plant) with power project experience on GE, Siemens, Mitsubishi, Alstom or Hitachi OEM plant.
Duties and responsibilities are as follows but not restricted to:
- Routine daily analysis of process water and steam chemistry, including quality verification of on-line analytical equipment in cooperation with production and maintenance.
- Conduct non-routine testing and analysis of station water and steam chemistry during upset conditions. Monitor Water Treatment Plant production water quality.
- Carry out chemistry and environmental monitoring, providing advice and supporting the continued production of electricity to meet customer requirements, achieve best business value and compliance with company and statutory requirements.
- Be responsible for developing intimacy with the assets and a hands-on approach when carrying out investigations, testing and internal/external inspections of the plant that are affected by chemical treatment.
- Ensure that all water treatment, chemical dosing and storage, handling and safety equipment is fully functional without risk to HS&E.
- Supervise and manage the operation and maintenance of the water treatment plant and chemical dosing systems.
- Approve substances for use on site and ensure the currency of the EHS/Statutory practices and data base systems and interaction with the site, safety and risk assessment practices.
CV must be sent in English.
Join Our Team
With four decades of experience providing engineering expertise to some of the world’s largest power stations, we have a sterling reputation for supplying talented teams that deliver results time and time again. To view the full list of power plant positions and functions that Shanahan Engineering recruits in all international locations Click here or contact our recruitment team directly: email@example.com