Senior Director Level Projects Manager
Work type: Power projects, new build, construction, commissioning
Location: based out of Dublin office, traveling to project sites globally
Length of Assignment: full time or contract depending on what suits both parties
Start Date: in the coming months
Shanahan Engineering are seeking qualified Senior Director level Projects Managers to oversee power plant contracts globally. The work requires at least 15 years previous experience in this industry.
Area: Power project builds, commissioning, renewables on EFW, WTE, CCPP, Coal fired, Solar, gas turbines, steam turbines, HRSG’s, large power generation boilers
- 15yrs years minimum relevant industry experience.
- PMP qualification would be advantageous.
- Understands all project related Safe Systems of Work.
- Extensive experience on fixed price contracting, EPC experience.
- Excellent project and man management skills.
- Able to work in multicultural environments.
- Front end project planning development and cost deliverables.
- Project and contract risk analysis.
- Knowledge of Primavera Project Planning (P6) software.
- Project manage and plan the most efficient build, test, and commissioning programmes.
- Excellent reporting skills. Excellent understanding of HQ structures and ability to understand up to date IT systems, procedures, Quality Systems, HSSE systems, reporting lines etc.
- Be able to manage change, efficiently, project manage schedule and cost impact on the work-scope
- Support potential medium and short term schedule reviews and make recommendations.
- Support roll out of SEL CMS (Completions Management System) on future projects.
To apply for this position, send your CV via email